Sunday, August 17, 2008

Getting a Good Exercise

It has been a long time since I've been to the gym. I went there in 2006 because my asthma was at its worst. Getting a good stretch after work was the only solution I could think of. I haven't gone back since 2007. Call me lazy but I haven't got a good stretch for a long time. My daily routine is work, home, church and vise versa. Quite boring, huh! I have been planning of going back only during weekends but I am good at procrastination, hehe!
My Prince would sometimes instruct me how to do a good stretching while we were having our daily chat. I am quite amazed I can indeed do some exercises while I am just sitting down! My Prince always take time to have a good stretch despite his busy sked. Good for him he got some equipments at home like elliptical. He is very healthy and he got a well-built body. For me, he is the sexiest man that ever walked on this planet! Don't argue with me, or else...
If you have been to this blog long before, I am sure you have seen some photos of him. You be the judge.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin