Sunday, August 17, 2008

My New 125x125 Entrecard Avatar

Yeah! I finally got a new one! It's the second one I've got since my membership with Entrecard. Thanks to my good friend Ivy for doing a whole lot of tweaking here in my blog. The new header, the new badge, everything! I will be doing a separate post just especially for her soon.
I was a little apprehensive at first when I changed my new EC badge. Entrecarders might not easily recognize it and woudn't reciprocate my drops. But a message from my Entrecard inbox took away all my fears. My Life at Ninety Looking Back and Moving On liked the new one! That made me decide to give it a sure GO.
But you may have other things in mind. Take a glance at my old and new avatars. Which one do you like most? Come on! Say it!
Previous Avatar

New Avatar

Anyway, thank you to my regular droppers and advertisers. Please keep those drops coming. I can guarantee that it's never a wasted effort.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin