Thursday, December 25, 2008

Efficient Delivery of Public Services

I got lucky I had almost two weeks off from work. Now I know I should savor the moment and make the most out of this golden and rare opportunity. When I get back to work on January, I am sure I am in for a big trouble. Oh well, not that huge that couldn't be resolved but when it comes to budgeting and office administration, I am having a hard time. First quarter of next year is set for the purchase resquest of office supplies for the entire year. Now I wonder if the Local Government of General Santos CIty included in the PS-DBM some  promotional pens for us to avail. Well, that remains to be seen. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the budget proposal I defended in the City Council shall be aprpoved. It's for the better and efficient delivery of basic services to the City's constituents. 

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin