Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday Fill-In # 104

This isn't a good week for me. I have fever since Wednesday and up until now, my temperature just refuses to get back to normal. I haven't got enough sleep last night. I had my asthma attack again. Life is hard when I have difficulty breathing. I have just been lying in bed since yesterday. I awoke from my little nap when an earthquake intensity # 5 scared the hell out of us! Wheew! Good thing I was sick and I wasn't in the mall. There was a little stampede there that hurt a number of women and children. I'm just grateful that no one was badly hurt. I hope I get better soon and get to accomplish some tasks that I set out to do offline. I still have a few days off work and I certainly would want to seize the moment and enjoy what's left of it.
Now for the Friday Fill-Ins:

  1. I must accomplish all things that are expected of me like becoming a good servant of God before I die.
  2. You can't stop me from gushing whenever I hear a beautiful love song (Hopeless romantic itech, hehe)
  3. I wish I never had to buy inhalers or nebules again.
  4. God has helped me change my life.
  5. I know the song Rest of Our Lives by heart.
  6. If I weren't so afraid, I would have learned the basics of swimming by now.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting a good sleep hopefully without asthma attacks bugging me, tomorrow my plans include go out canvass for a new fridge, that is, if my health condition would allow me and Sunday, I want to buy groceries for New Year's Eve!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin