Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins # 107

ffi


Today is another long day. I didn't report for work today because I haven't got enough sleep last night. We went to a relative's wake. I was supposed to report to work for half a day but I need to have enough sleep so that I won't feel too drowsy at the burial and could regain back my energy. Before we attended the burial, we bid Ally goodbye. We sure are going to miss her! But she needs to go back to work. Her vacation is over! Anyway, I hope she had a great time during her stay.
Now for the Friday Fill-Ins:
  1. Enough with the gluttony, please! I have been overeating since the holiday season. I had a bulging tummy and my face has quite balloned a great deal. Thanks to my mammoth appetite!
  2. Quite a number of comment spams causes me to be conflicted. Add to that the many tasks to be accomplished at work. Gosh! It has piled up! I need to double my time and my effort...
  3. I've been craving for ice cream .
  4. My Prince makes me laugh on almost all occasions. I would rather he is on the laughing mood than getting too serious.
  5. I wish I could go to Pendant Avenue next week.
  6. Sleep, sleep, sleep has been on my mind lately.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing some online tasks I haven't accomplished for the week , tomorrow my plans include going to the mall and looking out for some very special presents for Mummy Carol and Sunday, I want to just sleep, sleep and sleep and renew my strength before I start the first day of the working week on Monday.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin