Sunday, January 11, 2009

4-in-1 Party!

Finally, I am infront of my PC and is back to my usual blogging routine. I wasn't here for a day but it felt like one year! The reason for a day's hiatus was the four celebrations we've got here at home yesterday. Ally and I were very busy in the preparations. Though there wasn't much to prepare, we saw to it that our Tita's 60th birthday and that of my brother's 28th birthday, Sarah and Ally's send-off party and our 2nd annivesary celebrations will be worth remembering.
Indeed, it was!
We have decided to combine all of the celebrations while Sarah and Ally are still here. The two pretty girls are leaving soon to get back to work in Manila. Actually, Sarah's flight was set at 2PM today. My Tita's birthday is on the 20th and my brother on the 15th of January but 15 and 20 are working days and everyone is very busy at work so we decided to make it on a Saturday (Jan. 10), just a day after our anniversary.

The effort was all worth it. My Tita was very happy and I am sure it will forever be etched in her heart. Some of her co-teachers were present and some of our relatives all the way from a neighboring hometown which is 45-minute drive from GenSan took the effort of traveling just to be present on my Tita's special day. My brother's bandmates (Kuerdas members) were all there as well and some special friends. Some of my co-workers were around, too! This occasion also paved the way for bloggers meet up. My co-worker, Ate Vilma of The Maiden's Testimony (Supermom of Lollii of My Kawaii Life) was there and she was able to meet my cousin Ally. Isn't that cool?


The two celebrants: My brother and my Tita

How does it feel to be 60 years young Tita?

Tita with COMELEC Personnel
With relatives

Miss u Sar!

Ally & Ate Vilma's meet up


Sarah and my brothers!

Sarah & Ally

My Brother & Ally

Anniversary Cake

Birthday Cake












View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin