Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays!

For my birthday this year, there wouldn't be any celebration, that is, if my Prince won't be able to make his visit in time for my 30th birthday. I kept thinking of the reward that he told me I so rightfully deserve. I have been bugging him to let the cat out in the bag but he can not be swayed! I need to wait for him to arrive at Manila before he can divulge everything to me. 

Sigh! 

I am just too excited. Is it some trip in the Outer Banks? I can't help but have a few guesses but knowing my Prince, it is something very special and worth waiting for. So I really have no option but to W A I T... 

But oh! Speaking of birthdays, Mummy Carol's birthday is fast approaching. I was able to purchase some little things for her. I will be sending that out together with My Princes' birthday gifts in June. I was able to send Mummy a birthday card though a week before her big day before I went out of town. Hopefully tomorrow she can have it. I can't wait to see her in the flesh! 

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin