Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Bloggers Meet Up

Before leaving for the Mindanao Goodwill Games on May 7, I had the opportunity to meet a few blogger friends here in GenSan last May 2, 2009. Some of them were Rosilie, Tammy, Star, Vynes and Twinks. Twinks has been a long time blogging buddy. I got the shock of my life when I learned that she just lives a few blocks away from us. Needless to say, we have been neighbors all along! 

Wheew! 

The meet up paved the way for us not only to chat over blogging issues but also it conjured up the image I have played all along over my mind on what a blogger really looked like in person.  Twinks has been mentioning at her blog that she looks a little big, errrr, fat! I beg to disagree on this! She is very sexy and so beautiful! I wonder if Phenphedrine is part of her diet regimen. 

But no! looking at her, it's just so natural. The curves are all in the right places! 

I can't wait to have another eyeball with all these beautiful bloggers. I will always find the time to bond with them. It's one great way of enhancing blogger's relationships not only at one person's blog but in real life as well. 

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin