Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Very Sad Departure

A few hours from now, I will be departing for the Mindanao Goodwill Games 2009 bound for  Prosperidad, Agusan del Sur. I have never been to the place and I have no idea what to expect from this trip. It will be the farthest trip I will be taking by land thus far- 10 hours at the most. 

For hours, I have been dragging my feet into packing my things. Would you believe it's 12:24 AM and I am still wide awake? I can't sleep. 

I hate leaving. There were so many reasons. But I was left with no choice. 

I am writing this post with a very sad and heavy heart. NOT because I am set to leave and can't be online for five (5) long days.  There's something that confounds me and I feel empty. 

I have no idea what life holds for me when I come back. Blogging will sure take a backseat. It's a decision I have made today...  

Do wish me a safe trip... 

I will be missing you all!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin