Sunday, May 3, 2009

All Blood, Sweat and Tears...

Most of the appliances we've got here at home were acquired via hard work. All blood, sweat and tears... That's the way I get things. It isn't served on me on a silver platter.  I would usually deprive myself of purchasing personal things. I would rather invest things for my entire family. I don't live life in luxury. I am a simple girl with simple dreams. I would normally content myself with the obsolete items like  the cellphone that I have now which I own for almost 10 years!  You see, as long as it serves the purpose, that's OK with me. it applies to all other stuffs. 

When I bought our dining table in 2006, I was thinking of acquiring outdoor dining sets. But since we live in a very small house, it would be too impossible for me to do that. We have very limited space so I contented myself with a simple, glass-made, classy dining set. 

I love it! 

I also bought a living room set but sad to say we need a new complete set.  That's OK. We were able to make good use of it for 3 years. I hope I could save up enough for a new one. 

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin