Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #125

I've missed doing my FFI posts! It has been a long time! There were quite a few things that has kept me busy but procrastination has really been the culprit, lol! 

Now it's time to get Friday Fill-In rolling! 

ffi
  1. Moving Lainy's Musings to Wordpress wouldn't have been possible if not for wonderful friends like Dickie and Uncle Che.
  2. I wish I could be asthma-free. It is giving me such a hard time breathing. 
  3. My best quality is being sensitive to other people's feelings. I often put other people's needs ahead of my own, especially those of my family and close friends and I get personal satisfaction from helping others even if sometimes I take on too much responsibilities and are not always appreciated. I can keep my word as well. Yes! I can be an honorable girl, too! ;-)
  4. I don't wanna go into details but I see life as defined by Carl Sandburg- Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep. . .
  5. In nearly 10 years I hope I could still find the time to blog... 
  6. A good and soothing body massage is what I need right now! 
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just having a good night sleep minus my asthma attack, tomorrow my plans include going to work as usual and Sunday, I want to go buy some stuffs for my brother's birthday come Tuesday!


Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos
R O S I L I E!
First commenter for this post...
Photobucket

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin