Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shoes: Color and Style

I love shoes! I have always loved shoes! You've got to see the long pile of shoes that we've got here at home. I am even planning of putting up our own built- in shoe rack. I will have to make sure that I have that accomplished come June. I do not own famous bestsellers but owning one from Dansko will be very appreciated.  

Well, not too many branded shoes I own but I love to collect different styles and different colors. The problem is that I only get the chance to wear most of them only once or twice. Before I know it, most were damaged from over storage. Some took years before I recalled I have them there, hahaha! But the favorite ones were used almost everyday. 

I've got to update you in the next couple of weeks for the shoe rack that I am planning to have in place here at home. That's for the protection of our shoes and to make them all organized. 

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin