Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill- Ins #128

I've missed two Friday Fill-In postings because of the two hospital confinements I got last week. Now here's my FFI for this week:


ffi

  1. I grew up thinking that when one plunges into marriage, it's true love... That's not the case for some.
  2. Windmill on the Hill was the last website I was at before coming here.
  3. Why don't you mind your own business?
  4. Doing a little bit of stretching and some exercises daily since I got out of the hospital helps me relax.
  5. Thanks for the prayers for my speedy recovery. It meant a helluva lot to me!
  6. Office politics is inevitable but I still find overlapping of power very off-putting. That sure sucks!
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just relax, tomorrow my plans include reporting to work as usual and Sunday, I want to go to the mall after attending the Sunday worship service!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin