Sunday, June 21, 2009

Welcome to the Family, Ewoks!


Yes. Cloth diapers really are THAT comfortable. (small graphic) Pictures, Images and Photos

I officially welcome the family's baby here in my blog.

Ewoks is the family's apple of the eye. He has changed our home's atmosphere. You can often see each one of us playing with him or just talking with him. We bought him of the stuffs he need everyday like soap, shampoo, powder, comb, clothes, and he was the first ever user of my hair drier, LOL.

Though Ewoks keeps us all busy cleaning up his sh*t all over the house, we still treat him like a true baby.

Take a look at him taking a pose infront of the camera:


He's not very good looking here after all the running here and there. You should see him after taking his bath, LOL!

Yes siree!

Ewoks is a 3-month old Shih Tzu puppy. He has a very thick silky fur. At first, I really don't want to hold him for the fear that I'll get asthma attacks. But what the heck! Puppy or no puppy, I always have the attacks!

My mother loves him so dearly and she misses him very often. My siblings and I loves to play with him! He is just so adorable! I can't wait to have his hair tied up in pony tail, lol!


Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos
R E C E L!
First commenter for this post...
Photobucket

See Link Below:

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin