Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

This blog has become idle for a week. Forgive me for my indolence. Nothing much happened that's worth updating. I have been down with flu and it was hectic at work. I have been sleeping a LOT. I was telling my mother that it has got something to do with aging, LOL!

I've missed doing Friday Fill-Ins. So here we go!

1. It's time for work again tomorow, Saturday, sigh!.

2. Underwater
; it's not a bad place for a wedding. That's pretty exciting!.

3. I must be completely vexed. The rise of my BP is more frequent.


4. God's love and constant divine intervention
is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My mother
is simply the best.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was hmmm.... I can't really recall
.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just getting a good night sleep
, tomorrow my plans include work, what else? and Sunday, I want to go to the mall!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin