"For the purposes of the conduct of registration and other administrative functions, all officials and employees of the Commission are hereby authorized to render overtime work during Saturdays and holidays, except Holy Thursday and Good Friday on April 9 and 10, 2009, from 8am to 5pm, effective February 28, 2009 until October 31, 2009. No registration shall be conducted and no overtime services shall be rendered on Sundays".
2. Dear Blogpals I want you to know I am here to stay!
3. Is that my heart speaking through my mind !!???
4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of eating foods rich in cholesterol.
5. I'm saving all of me just for you! ;-)
6. If I made a birthday list a sleek new laptop would definitely be on it!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good night sleep (as always), tomorrow my plans include meeting up with my former co-workers and the boss and Sunday, I want to just stay home and have a good rest! It has been a long week! Sigh!
Friday, August 21, 2009
It is now 30 minutes past 9pm of Friday, Philippine time. I just got home from work. It was declared a Non-Working Holiday in celebration of Ninoy Aquino Day. But since we work for the Commission on Elections, we don't enjoy any holidays or Saturdays because we still got to report for work. This is by virtue of COMELEC Resolution No. 8585, which states and I quote in toto:
Though I feel so tired and sleepy I need to have my Friday Fill-In post for this week:
1. I remember, I remember I used to have very short hair.
May you all have a fabulous weekend everyone!
B I L L!First commenter for this post...
View blog reactions