Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Wishlist!

My birthday is still two months away! I have often wished that I wanted My Prince beside me on whenever I celebrate my birthdays. He actually planned of coming over after my birthday this year. But the thing is, my sked will be rather hectic towards the last quarter of 2009 until election day, May 10, 2010. So he is moving the trip after the elections next year. A few more months of waiting won't be so much of a burden. We both are disappointed but we just had no choice.

Anyways, this year, on top of my wishlist is for me to have a laptop computer I know it would be a little impossible if I won't save enough dime, but who knows?

Well, I better start saving now If I want my wish granted ;-)


View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin