Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins # 139

Gosh!

Time flies really, really fast! It's the weekend once more!

Whew! I almost can't believe it!

And...here we go!

1. He was a
person of admirable integrity. You have to take my word for it!

2.
Christmas break is what I look forward to most this time of year. It's the only time I can have some real fun and adventure!

3. My best friend
is no longer my bestfriend. This is a very sad fact. :-(

4.
I always want to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be
deceiving.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was
hmmm, I completely forgotten. Forgive me for this amnesia attack, LOL!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
getting some online jobs done and going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include work, what else is new? sigh! and Sunday, I want to have that reflex session! Aching back is killing me!



Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos
B I L L!
First commenter for this post...
Photobucket

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin