Sunday, September 20, 2009

And My Answers Are....


I got tagged by my friend David Funk who blogs from Basic Bloganomics.

Here it goes:

Do you think you’re hot?
Hmmm, I don't think I am. The bulges in my tummy would convince you. But of course my Prince thinks otherwise :-)

What kind of hot, hot mama or hot woman?
Not applicable, LOL!

Please, upload your favorite picture.

Here´s the Photo...

Why do you love this picture?
This was taken September of last year. I so love the shot because it shows nature at its best!

When was the last time you ate pizza?
Last week.

What is the latest song you’ve heard?
I Choose You by Brother Nature. It was sent to me by My Prince to add up to the many song collections he has been sending me. It's gonna be one of our wedding songs ;-)

What are you doing while working on this game?
Chatting with my Prince.

What is your favorite nick name?
Lainybelle which was given to me by the ever so brilliant Windy.

What kind of people are you?
Cool, calm and collected.

What is your favorite song?
The Rest of Our Lives by Jeffrey Osborne.

What is your favorite food?
Spaghetti

What is the most stressful thing to you?
Beating deadlines for offline and online tasks.

Mention the three must have items on your purse/bag.
  1. Cellphone
  2. Lipstick
  3. Wallet
What is your favorite color/s?
Blue.

What is your not-fulfilled-yet dream?
Thinking....

What is your favorite city to stay?
I'd love to stay where my future husband is... Sydney.

I'd love to share this to my blogpals:


Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos
R E C E L!
First commenter for this post...
Photobucket

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin