Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lainy Excited About Michelle's Homecoming

Our cousin Michelle is scheduled to go home to our province next week. I bet Lainy is excited about Michelle's homecoming. She'll get to spend sometime with Michelle and I also think she's all the more excited about her birthday gifts from me and Michelle. Lol!

Michelle is coming home for her Mom's birthday. I'm thinking about buying Aunt Zenny the best wrinkle cream and a purse as gifts. Not a bad idea, isn't it? Lainy will definitely help out on Aunt's birthday party just like what happened last year.

Too bad I won't be there again. I haven't gone home with Michelle yet. It would be fun if we do that sometime so I can post photos with me, Michelle and Lainy in it.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin