Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Contemplating on Finishing my Graduate School Studies

I have met a former Graduate School classmate at the mall a couple of days back. We've had quite a long chit-chat regarding our plans for the future. We've also talked about some other classmates who were able to finish the degree and was able to march on graduation day.


Like me, he wasn't able to pursue the degree as working with the World Vision Foundation demands more of his time and focus. Incidentally, one of his co-workers, which was my classmate in college and at the same time a great buddy of mine, enrolled via online university. This was the very first time I have heard of this and it really piqued my interest. I got more interested when he mentioned that quite a number of people have already enrolled and graduated. We've planned about trying it out. We are now on the course of carefully looking into the school curriculum.

I will have to update you more about this most probably when I have already done enrolling myself to the online business degree.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin