Sunday, January 31, 2010

Beautiful Cards from Sydney, Australia With Love

After revealing the anniversary presents from My Guapo Prince a few days back, I can't help but show off the cards I've got from him and Mummy C. I was truly touched reading the beautiful messages written on the cards.


To My Beautiful Lainy,

Well done to us! 3 years we have made it and many more to come!
I am lucky cuz I have the best Mahal in the world!
Looking forward to seeing you this year.

MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA ALWAYS!

Your Prince,
Scotty

I must admit I've had erratic heartbeats while reading the card. For awhile there, it felt like I was in heaven. My Prince alone can give me such happiness and a pernicious sense of completeness. It is such a beautiful feeling knowing that the man I love truly accepts me for the person that I am despite the barriers.

What is even more remarkable is that Mummy C has that certain level of fondness for me as his son's girlfriend. My Prince would often tell me that Mummy C likes me for being genuine :-) Now what can I say? I almost couldn't believe it! Mummy C's approval of me meant so much to me more than anything else!

I owe Mummy a lot! If not for her, I wouldn't have a wonderful man to love. I am sincerely all hats-off to her for raising such an admirable son.



This card from Mummy C reads and I quote:

Ellaine,

Special is a word that best describes you...
Special is a word that is used to describe something one-of-a-kind,
like a hug or a sunset or a person who spreads love with a smile or kind gesture.
Special describes people who act from the heart and keep in mind the hearts of others.
Special applies to something that is admired and precious and can never be replaced.
Special is the word that best describes YOU!

Wishing you every happiness for 2010.

Lots of Love, Kisses and Cuddles,
Mummy

P.S.

Hope you like the necklace, fridge magnets, and make-up bag.

Love,
Mummy


You see how sweet Mummy C is? :-)

I am grateful to God Almighty for choosing My Prince to be my boyfriend. We are both aware that we didn't choose each other. God himself in all His glory chose us and My Prince and I have no powers to resist, LOL! The distance and the separation weren't of any problem to us. It's the most wonderful relationship that any girl could dream of!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin