Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Speaking Without Bias

My Prince is turning thirty-seven this year. He was only thirty-four when we knew each other. How time flies so fast!


It has been three years since we became friends and eventually decided to enter into a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. My prince would often tell me that he is getting older and older which I would always vehemently disagree. It is because unlike the guys of the same age as he is, he doesn't look like he is in his 30's at all! Guys in their 30's usually have big tummies and yes! hair loss for men gets very common espeially when they reach the prime of their lives. My Prince is slowly losing his hair on the front but he still looks so guapo!

That is speaking without bias, hehe!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin