Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mother Knows Best

My mother and I agree on a lot of things. But most times, we find some stuffs we don't agree on. Whenever I disagree with her, it doesn't mean I don't trust and respect her wisdom. Mother still knows best.


When it comes to skin care, I have no reasons to argue with her, LOL! She believes that accutane is the best treatment for acnes. I didn't one bit doubted her.

Not too many children are blessed with a cool and a groovy mom. Since my brothers are performers, she's one of the best stage mothers around! She doesn't want to miss any of the Kuerdas shows. She is an all-supportive mom!

I am not an outgoing type of person. I mostly prefer to stay home than hang around everywhere. But being the stage mother that she is, I have learned to enjoy going out whenever my brothers perform.

Well, each mothers have their unique characteristics. They are loved and sometimes hated for what they are. But truly, mothers are admired for their nurturing and caring nature.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin