Monday, March 1, 2010

Thank You, Facebook!

We knew each other since we were 12 years old. We became good friends and real buddies for more than a decade. Everything seemed to have been forgotten because of one petty and trivial misunderstanding. It drifted us apart. Two years had past and I really thought I had to forget about the beautiful friendship that we once had.


I was on the verge of hopelessness.

Little did I know that while some bloggers parted ways through Facebook of late, my case is the exact opposite. My friend and I were able to patch things up through Facebook. Apologies were asked and accepted. We were able to revive the friendship that we once shared for many years.

Thanks to the social networking site such as Facebook. It did not only connect me to long lost friends, it has also kept me grounded. Hatred and pride must never reside in one's heart.


Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos
R E C E L

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin