Saturday, March 13, 2010

Roll over Aunt !

If ever there was someone that I could literally roll off the bed, that would be one of my aunts. You can't imagine how rotund she is.

I have been reminding her whenever we meet that she has to do something serious about keeping her over-blossomed weight in check or she might explode. She simply does not wish to hear anything about weight loss formula and I not only feel sorry for her but for her husband and their car too.

No joking about the car thing. With so much overload from my aunt, one of these days, their car's suspension might give at the most critical time and it could cause them serious injuries from a bad car accident.

Oh well! I hope she comes to her senses before anything worse happens.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin