Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Stroll in the Park

Have you ever done a stroll in the park? It is a nice way to relax, take a fresh breath of air and watch a bit of everything that helps one to reinvigorate.

I have often passed the park on a vehicle but I have never allowed myself the time and space to take a stroll there until a week ago.

It was great to see children with their parents or guardians and couples seated together. There were health conscious adults doing their jogging rounds. In the playground, I could see toddlers having fun and getting acquainted. This made the park look like a baby jogger city, so to speak.

On my way back home after that stroll, I said to myself that I should do this more often. It's really fun and relaxing to be there

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin