Thursday, October 18, 2007

Comfort Food

Got this tag from Ate Bing. Well, I did attend cooking classes but that was only basic schooling. I'm no expert in cooking. I just love to eat, hehe. I'm not hard to please so I do eat any kind of food except "dinuguan", it's prohibited in our faith. I have my most favorite foods and my least favorite foods, too. But one thing I love to cook is pasta. And you bet! I am a pasta lover, hehe! I still have to experiment cooking all the recipes I've learned in cooking class. I hope I have more time to do it. Now, I still would like to learn more. Before, I used to content myself of being just a simple onlooker, helping out slice and prepare the ingredients. Now, I am more interested on how one recipe is prepared, what are the ingredients, and the secret of keeping it yummy.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin