Thursday, December 20, 2007

All About My Man

Thank you Twerlyn for your effort in tagging me again, hehe... Haven't done tags for a long time coz no fellow blogger has dared to send me one lately, hehehe.
=How old Is ur Lover?
♥ 34.
=What is Ur lovers Fav. Color?
♥ He doesn't have a favorite color.
=What does Your Lover like to do most?
♥ Downloading and listening to gospel songs. He loves to send me all his collections.
= How much Do u LOVE your LOVER?
♥ More than my life. But hey, we couldn't put a limit to love.
=Is Your Lover a Flirt?
♥ Absolutely not. The most faithful in the whole wide world!
=Where did U and Your Lover First Meet?
♥ We haven't met yet. But hopefully, if I won't get denied, we will be meeting at Sydney International Airport next year,hehe...
= How Long Have u and Your Lover Been going out?
♥We haven't gone out yet, hehe. But if ever, i think we will be in closed doors most of the time, hahaha!
=Do u and your Lover's Parents Have a good relationship?
♥ Yes, we do talk online at times especially on special occasions and she makes my day everytime I see her pretty smile.
= Does your lover like night or day?
♥ Days-off, haha!
=Do you and your Lover get along?
♥ Definitely! More than you could ever imagine!
=Do you and your Lover Fight? If so Who Wins the fight?
♥ We don't fight. We both don't want to be in trouble.
=What does your lover call you?
♥ My Princess, Mahal Ko, My Queen, Lainy McCrea
=Is your Lover older or younger than you?
♥ I am 6 years his junior.
=Do you Hate your Lover AT TIMES?
♥ Of course not!
=What is your LOVER favorite Sport?
♥Australian Rugby
=Do your lover tell you everything?
♥ Everything!
Now, its your turn Darlene, Sexy Ivy, Marie Grace Johnson and to all those who want to do this tag. Feel free to get it!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin