Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Heart Speaks

Hi Mahal Ko,

How's my guapo prince today? Hope you are doing good Mahal as well as Mummy Carol... That was such a beautiful e-mail Love, you made me very, very happy! Your thoughts made me forget how tired i was, hehe... I'm very grateful to the Almighty Father, too for giving you to me...I havent thought this feeling I feel towards you could be possible though you're so many miles away from me. Indeed, there is nothing impossible with God coz He made it possible for us to fall in love with each other. I'm very lucky to have found a steadfast, faithful, loyal, caring, loving, sincere, and above all, a God-fearing mahal... I know you will stand by me in good times and bad especially till eternity... I will always be here for you no matter what... i'LL always support you mahal kasi mahal na mahal kita... I know I will meet you very, very soon and I cant wait to feel you next to me...I just want you to take care of yourself always... You're always in my thoughts and I always miss you...

God bless you always Mahal... Talk to you bukas...

I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!

Your Princess,
Ellaine McCrea

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin