Friday, December 14, 2007

COMELEC Personnel Party At The Beach

COMELEC-Gensan Personnel had a beach party on December 13, 2007. Going to the beach, we were stranded because of car trouble. My head began to ache coz of the tremendous heat. One Election Officer came to our rescue. We rode in his car and took off to our destination, Water Gran Resort.
We enjoyed the sight in that resort. But I haven't enjoyed it much coz I had a terrible headache. I just let the time pass by taking pictures coz I don't want to break a promise with my Prince that I will try to take some. I didn't stayed long coz need to attend the 4:30PM worship service. Don't want to miss it. But i wasn't able to catch the 4:30 service so I attended the 6:45Pm service.
Here are some of our pics:


View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin