Friday, April 4, 2008

Fashion Schools Finder For Fashionistas Like You!

My officemate is a known fashionista. She is updated with the latest trends in fashion and loves to design and experiment with her looks everyday. She is a registered nurse and is working at our office only for the meantime. It surprised me when she told me today that fashion careers fascinate her. It further startled me when she asked if I know of fashion schools which offer various courses in fashion. I told her that she could find a lot online. Fashion Schools Finder is just a click away! It occured to me that indeed fashion jobs are very interesting especially for people like her. I think she will be the best in her craft if she is given the chance to hone it.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin