Friday, April 4, 2008

Technorati and Tags

Lazarus tagged me with this one.
I still have a number of pending tasks from blogger friends but I promise to do each of them one at a time. Please bear with me.
Technorati helps in some ways for blog explosion especially when it comes to traffic. It's an easy way to see how many people have linked you up in their respective sites.
Here’s my five: Twerlyn, Honey, Ate Bing, Laura, and Krisha
.
I hope you will similarly do this one only in your spare time. No deadline! After tagging, keep adding to the list below. This one takes time if you don’t know the shortcut. Just keep adding to the list. No replacements or deletion, just additions. And these are the people who already took part on this tag:
Blognation, Pinoytek, Reyna, Bluep, Kotsengkuba, Buraot, Iris, KCee, Banco De Reyna, Mitch, Melai, Malen, Beng, Sasha, Divaness, Jojitah, Joanjoyce, Gzel, Panaderos, Lazarus, Scotty's Princess, YOU!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin