Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Photoshoot

All work and no play makes Lainy a dull girl!
We are paid by Filipinos to work, alright! But the digicam brought by one of our volunteers at work was a temptation. Being the camwhore that we are, we just can't let the moment pass. We took different shots from different angles. We felt like we were models of some magazine you have never heard of just yet, hehe!
Now you will be able to see how ugly the work place I am reporting for duty at, Mondays to Fridays, 8am till 5pm (I'm more often late though, haha!). The Philippine government must do something to make it more conducive for work.
I personally think that working in a dilapidated building is no place for a National Government Agency. Upgrading government's productivity, efficiency and output-oriented governance is what we want to achieve. But the stinking building and crawling insects you see everyday would just sometimes destruct you from achieving what you want. We have been very busy at work, you may believe me or not. But of course, I wouldn't want to show off how stressed and ugly we look when facing the camera, hehe!
I would love to show off though one of the pair of shoes I've bought from Ukay-Ukay, hahaha!




SEE ALSO RELATED LINKS:

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin