Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hoping for the Best

A very good blogger friend of mine, Kuya Jessie of What Have You blog is again experiencing the toughest time of his life. Ilocos Region has always been devastated by typhoons and this time, another typhoon (Karen) has wreck havoc in Kuya Jessie's place yet again.
When he sent me SMS yesterday informing me that they are experiencing typhoon signal no. 2 the day before yesterday and typhoon signal no. 3 for yesterday, I got a little worried for his safety and his family. As of this time, they still got no electricity and no internet connection.
I hope life will get back to normal soon for Kuya Jessie as he has lost already some money for not going active online. More than the lost opportunities, I am praying for his family's safety.
I would also like to wish a co-blogger the best of everything. He needs our sincerest prayers. He is currently suffering from health problems and it is deteriorating. He coudn't anymore update his blog. I felt so down when I visited his blog over the weekend and found out I couldn't get there anymore. I thought it was just my connection (again!). But a few more tries and I got an advisory telling everyone that he is suffering from illness. I felt devastated. I will be missing his very informative articles. I am praying for his speedy recovery.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin