Wednesday, August 13, 2008

True Love Tag

I stole this meme while I was notoriously dropping cards. I commit the crime though of forgetting to get the link of that particular site. Anyways, I hope my blogger friends would love to come and play along with this tag. I would like the following special friends to join me: Twerlyn, JK & Nancy, Uncle Che, Honey, and Mummy Sheng.
What does true love mean to you

  • True love only comes once in a life time. People, REAL people, can not turn their back on a thing like LOVE. TRUE Love is not just an issue or a phase in an existence. It is a part of yourself, and you do not let it go if you want to remain whole. Finding true love is a risk emotionally- risking everything for someone. If you do not love 100%, it’s not true love. We have to be brave enough to find our one true love.
How do you know you’re really in love?
  • I don’t fall in love very easily. If he was able to tame me and I surrender, that’s when I know I’m in love!

How many times in your life have you fallen in love?
  • Not too many to count. Would you believe it? Only once!

Have you ever fallen out of true love because you were mad at the moment?

  • No.
Do you feel love and physical attraction are the same thing?
  • No. Both are important and must go hand in hand for a relationship to work.

If your true love became ill or disfigured would you continue to love them the same way?

  • Yes. If you really love someone, you will do anything for them - especially in moments of despair.
Should anyone else be able to tell you who to love or not love?

  • No. I believe that no one can ever dictate what my heart may feel for someone.

Do you believe people that ended up divorced were ever truly in love?

  • SURE! Sometime in their lives they have been so inlove. They weren't too successful in keeping the love alive and that’s what marriage is, a whole lot of risk.

Would you do anything for love?

  • Yeah, everything!

If you truly love someone, do you feel it should be unconditional?
  • Absolutely! With total conviction!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin