Thursday, January 8, 2009

My All-Time Fave Team

It is an open knowledge that I am a basketball fanatic and my all-time favorite team is my Barangay Ginebra Kings. Justify FullI was very happy when they won the Fiesta Conference of the Philippine Basketball Association in 2007. That's adding more basketball trophies in their cap. But this year wasn't a a lucky one. The team was crippled with too may injuries. Nevertheless, it was such an accomplishment with the team playing hurt and still winning crucial games thereby making it to the Quarter Finals. I wasn't too happy with the outcome but it's ok. They gave their best and lived up to the fans expectations once more because the team once again dsplayed their never-say-die spirit. It is more than enough for me. Never giving up a fight just like that. 

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin