Friday, February 6, 2009

From My Guapo Prince With Love

Now is the time to show off my anniversary gifts from my guapo Prince ;-) In my previous post HERE, I have expressed how happy I was getting hold of the lovely anniversary card. Though I know he prepared some other things for me, I still would prefer the card over other material things. Whenever he sends me anything, my mother always have something, too. I always do the same way for Mummy Carol as well. That's for saying thank you for being so nice to me and for raising such a good and admirable son.
Prior to sending me the gifts, my Sayang was already a little confused on what to give my mother. I just told him anything will do as long as it's not too expensive. Well, he just told me he bought her a watch and never said anything about my gifts. When I got hold of the presents, I was in awe to finally see a jewelry box with complete jewelry set instead of just a watch. So I thought the watch is for my mother and the rest is mine, haha!
When I broke the news to him that I already got the presents, well, he was more concerned if whether my mother would love his presents or not. My mother was still at work at the time. He even told me not to send my mother any SMS. It was then when I learned that the complete jewelry set is for my mother along with a fan. All of them for her to use when she serves her duties at church. My Prince told me that my mother deserves it all for being such a great Mummy!

I was truly happy with my own present which is a Guess wallet which I will also use only during worship services.

Thanks so much, My Prince Scotty! More than these material presents, I am so grateful for the blessing of having you in my life! Being so many miles away from you is killing me but I am simply hanging by a moment waiting for the realization of all our aspirations especially this year. I know we will have a great life together and I can't wait for us to be with each other everyday, sharing our ups and downs, joys and aspirations, without having to leave each other's side. Fate put us through this, but we will come out of it all shining and victorious as the love we feel is hard to find.

I am so proud of the person that you are and thanks so much for loving me the way you do; for always putting up with all my imperfections and for always being there for me. Thank you for being such a wonderful Mahal that any girl could ask for...

mahal na mahal kita Pictures, Images and Photos


Thank you for your comments...
M A R Z I E!
Photobucket

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin