Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Simple Meme and a Perpetual Smiling Blogger Award

I thank the lovely and the famous Genie Princess of Mariuca's Perfume Gallery  and Bill of My Piece of Paradise for never failing to include me in their list of recipients yet again. Everytime Marzie has been tagged with a "very hard to resist" meme. It's a local non-working holiday here in the city today for the celebration of General Santos City's Foundation Anniversary dubbed Kalilangan Festival. Since I won't be going anywhere but home, I decided to grab this one the first chance I got. 
The Rules:
Copy the questions below. Simply use the first letter of your name/nickname as your answer for each questions. You can't use any answer twice and don't use your own name for questions # 3 & 4. After you're done, tag 10 people.

1. What is your name? Ellaine a.k.a Lainy 
2. A four letter word: Love
3. A boy's name : Larry
4. A girl's name : Lerma
5. An occupation : Liason Officer
6. A color : Lavender
7. Something you wear :  Leotards (Thanks Ally, hehehe!)
8. A type of food : Lomi
9. Something found in the bathroom : Loofah
10. A place :  Luxembourg
11. A reason for being late :  Lamenting
12. Something you shout : LOL!
13. A movie title : Lord of the Rings
14. Something you drink : Lemonade
15. A musical group : Lamar
16. A street name : Lansones St. 
17. A type of car : Lancer
18. A song title: Loving Arms 
19. A verb : Lovemaking ;-) 
I am sure the last answer made you smile ;-). I hope you guys will find this meme fun as much as I did:
Now it's time to show off the Perpetual Smiling Blogger Award courtesy of Windy of Windmill on the Hill. He thinks I deserve this award for never failing to share my pretty smile at his blog. 

Thank you very much, Windy! I would like to share this award to people who also never failed to share their smiles at my blogs day in and day out!

Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos
J A C K I E!

First commenter for this post...

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin