Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Things Would Have Been a Lot Different

When I chose Political Science as my undergraduate degree many years back, I haven't thought that I would somehow get interested in IT jobs. Well, look at me now! I so love being infront of the computer! I think I could survive doing things which are computer-related 24/ 7, LOL!
Well, if only I could turn back the hands of time, I don't see anything wrong with me taking an IT course rather than a bachelor's degree in Arts and Sciences. But somehow, I also thought if I pursued Bachelor of Laws, I could have been a lawyer by now, hehehe! But my Prince told me if I have been a lawyer, things would have been different. I might not be his princess and he might not be my Prince. Don't you think so, too?
Well, eventhough circumstances were a lot different today, I love what's happening with my life now. I am happy and contented. What's only lacking is my Prince by my side. But I know it won't be long ;-)

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin