Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Deepest Condolences

Pencil lily Pictures, Images and Photos
My family and I would like to express our heartfelt sympathy to a very good blogger friend and mentor Ivy of My So Called Life. The news came as a shock to me. I was expecting her bubby to be back from the hospital soon. But things didn't turned out as expected. I know words are not enough to make you feel alright, Ivs. I know how devastated you are. That's how I felt when I lost my father six years ago. I know how painful it is. Losing your husband is like losing a part of yourself and I know no words of comfort can be enough to fill the void that's inside your heart now. But hang on the Lord Almighty's power and let him stregthen you... 
This is for you: 
"Lord, please grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference... " ( Prayer written by Bill W.) 
To you my dear friend Ivy and family, my prayers and most heartfelt condolences at this heartbreaking time.

Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos
M A R Z I E!
First commenter for this post...
Photobucket

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin