Saturday, March 14, 2009

All Fired Up for My Blogoversary Contest at Lainy's Musings

My appetite has been on a yoyo for weeks now. There were times when I wouldn't want to eat anything in the evening. But there were also times when all I really wanted to do is eat and eat especially when all I do is sit in front of my computer. Online chores seem never-ending! Doing blogging on the side makes me crave for 48 hours in a day! I don't even find the time to eat especially at noon time where I only have very limited time to spare. 

Well, since I am all fired up in preparing all the logistics for my blogoversary at my other blog, Lainy's Musings, I feel like I am going to get sick! I don't have a good meal and some people thinkthat I am taking the best diet pills available in town! 

Oh no! It could not be! Do I really look like a zombie now? Well, might be because of fatigue and not getting enough sleep. I have to get my normal sleeping habit back. I will start tonight. So I am heading off for bed early. Still need to do lots of work for the contest post...

Stand by for it! 

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin