Friday, March 6, 2009

Missing Twerlyn

My friend Twerlyn of Twerlermz Blog and the Happyfam is leaving soon for the United States. I got so ecstatic when I've learned she made the interview at the US Embassy, which without a shadow of doubt in my mind, I was sure she will surely pass. When she broke the confirmation of her passing the interview, I can't help but miss her. I wouldn't be seeing her for quite a long period of time. And I miss our bondings at the mall and our little chit-chats. Of course, we are always making sure that we do keep in touch. Thanks to the internet!
I think they will be residing in Los Angeles. I am not too sure where particularly. I don't think it will be near San Diego California Hotel. Anyways, I will have to ask her where exactly.
Just for the record, Twerlyn has been a very good friend of mine since high school and she was instrumental to my blogging addiction, hahaha! She was one of my mentors who kept encouraging me to blog, not only for fun but for monetary gains as well. I am grateful she shared this opportunity with me. If not for her, I wouldn't be here and I am sure life will be so much of a bore!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin