“The Premio Dardos Award is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.”This is quite an honor to receive such a prestigious award! Now I would like to pass this on to deserving blogger friends:
The blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award. I am passing this on to the following:
And last but not the least, I was awarded 4 awards in one shot! Isn't that great? Thanks David of Basic Bloganomics for finding the links for me...
Here are the rules: Name 7 things/person that you love then pass this on to 7 other bloggers.
- I love the Heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and His Church.
- My family and faithful friends.
- My one and only "Sayang"
- I love my duties at church.
- I love watching basketball!
- I love blogging and the on-line friends I've made
- It's great to be here, alive and kicking, to appreciate the beauty of life by virtue of God's loving grace. And to Him, I return back all the glory!
- Twerlyn of Twerlermz Blog
- Allena of In the Eyes of the Beholder
- Mystique of Mystique's Moments
- Star of The Maiden's Testimony
- Lynn of My So Called Life
- Michelle of My Small World
- Mummy Sheng of Sheng's Simple Thoughts