Monday, April 6, 2009

Mothering a Puppy

You will find it totally crazy! My own mother has been mothering our puppy! She talks with him, feeds him, cooks him some special foods, bathes him and provides baby bedding for him! 

Sweet heavenly! 

I find it so ridiculous how a puppy could be so close to one's heart. All members of my family are actually fond of the puppy and that is including me, hehehe! He is so pampered and he acts like a real family's baby! 

My mother has been actually nagging me about having a baby. She wants grandchildren. That point she made very clear two years ago. Butwhat to do? Since we still don't have a little one running around the house,  she contents herself mothering to a puppy. 

Well, I don't see anything wrong with it for as long as she finds joy in her heart doing what she does. 

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin