Sunday, April 26, 2009

Not A Very Good Weekend

Sick comment Pictures, Images and Photos

I am not in my best state of health since Friday night. I am feeling very ill. I feel nauseated as if I'm going to puke right here and now. I am now having a cough which aggravates my situation because of my asthma. I am basically on a weakened state. 

Good thing one blogger gave me some prescriptions, free online consultation, that is! Hahaha! 

Thanks, Doc Z! 

Here are some of the medicines that I need to purchase and consume tomorrow: 
  • Take Co-amoxiclav 625mg/tab take 1 tab 2x a day for 1 week
  • Add Ambroxol 30mg/tab take 1 tab three times a day for one week
  • Gargle with Bactidol. concentrated. 
  • Nebulize when necessary. 
I am hoping to feel better within the week since I will be out of town a week after next. I will blog about that within the week. 

Despite my condition, there is a need for me to get online. As part of my other blog's (Lainy's Musings) first anniversary celebration, I need to finish some tasks for the Lainy's Hottest Blogoversary Writing Competition: A Bloggers Celebration. I am proceeding to calculate the Math. It will be something a little bit different from what you expect but I will get back to you as soon as the results are done. 

Now, let me move on to do the Math... 


Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos
N E D E K C I R!
First commenter for this post...
Photobucket

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin