Monday, June 8, 2009

The Eye is the Window to our Soul

I love to read. When I was in grade school I used to read the neighbor's books and a pile of Teacher's Journals where my aunt, who is a teacher, have subscribed. Even if there was no enough lighting, my father could not stop me from reading. And I am paying a high price for it right now.

I am a complete invalid without my thick eyeglasses or my contact lenses. The eyeglasses would often give me a headache so I prefer ro use my contact lenses. I have been wearing it for 11 years now. It is so much of a hassle for me and the sandy feeling would always give me the feeling of discomfort and uneasiness.

I have often read about laser treatments and I wish one day I could have one. My ophthalmologist would often encourage me to undergo the treatment but I have no money for that very expensive treatment.

If only I listened to my father when I was younger. I couldn't have suffered like this. I should have taken good care of my eyes. It's the most important part of our body because it is the window to our soul...

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin