Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, My Guapo Prince!

My Prince with his elder brother Mark 
sporting my anniversary gift shirt with customized text 
"Lainy Is Mine!"

I got out of the hospital in time to celebrate My Sayang's birthday. Like in the previous years, his celebration is without me by his side :-( My Prince invited over some family members  and some friends to have dinner at one restaurant in Sydney to celebrate his natal day. 

How I wish I was around, too! How great it would be having to share his happiness on this day for having been blessed with another year! But it's OK. I will always be around in spirit. ;-)

I don't claim to be the perfect girlfriend for my Prince for I have my own misfits, flaws and imperfections. I am still a work in progress and I always wish my Prince the best in everything. 

I thank Mummy Carol for raising such an admirable son. She did such a fine job in bringing up such a wonderful son in My Prince. 

My heart is overflowing with joy and gratefulness for having been blessed with a beautiful Mahal inside and out. I am such a blessed and lucky soul for out of so many girls trying to get his attention (he! he!), God intervened and chose me for my Prince.  (To know more of my heart's content, read HERE). 

Happy, Happy Birthday Mahal Ko! 
Looking forward to a life shared with you forever! 
Mahal na Mahal Kita! 


Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos
B E T H!
First commenter for this post...
Photobucket

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin