Friday, September 11, 2009

How Time Flies!

When I was growing up, I was too desperate to gain weight. I was very thin and I felt so insecure! I was a very shy and timid girl you wouldn't see me opening my mouth when not asked. How time flies and I think it is rather ironic how things have changed through the years. I got what I so desperately wanted to happen. I've gained weight but the irony lies on how I so want to lose weight right now. Out of desperation, sometimes I really contemplate on involving myself on a weight loss diet program. I know there's nothing wroig with that. I really have to set a goal and be determined enough to ahieve that goal.

Well, my current indulges doesn't help at all. I need to refocus and aim to hit my target.

Wish me luck, guys!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin