Monday, September 7, 2009

My Dream Car

Last Saturday, my Prince worked overtime. The company that he works for had put on sale all car items. Some Ferrari parts were also sold. Despite the world's recession and economic downturn, the people can't be stopped from buying one of the basic necessities which is transport.

This reminded me of my own dream and that is to have my own car. When can this be possibly realized? Sigh! I need to work double time for me to be able to save up enough and finally own the car of my dream.

I actually can have the realization of my dream if I apply a loan at work. But I am really not up to the idea of incurring debts. I want to just simply save up and purchase from my own savings.

Well, you wish me luck everyone!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin